Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to GeekOnMe, by entering this blog you agree to let me geek on you. Therefore and somehow the name of this blog is as it is..

A short introduction.

I am a super geek and indulge in all sorts of Sci-fi, Fantasy, superheroes, comics and other geeky things. I am 30 of your mortal earth years, a Graphic designer, comic creator and all-around fun fellow.

In between my rants about all things geek I will post some of my comics, meme pics and other artwork  related to geeky subjects and things. Feel free to send me stuff. I might post them on the blog.

I hope you enjoy this blog and will follow me on the road towards world domination…














If you remember there was a Leo strut meme a while ago, this was my contribution. I jumped on the bandwagon a bit late and fell of, the website I sent it to never posted it. It could have been lost forever, but you lucky bastard, you get to see it now, here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes