Sunday, September 18, 2011

I need a doctor!


Not just any doctor, Doctor Who. And what I mean is that I need a new one.
I started watching Doctor Who when it was re-launched in 2005, the only preparation I did was to watch a documentary about Doctor who, getting a brief history and an overview of all the doctors. Christopher Eccleston was my first doctor and he was great, to bad he quit. The next doctor out was David tenant and he was brilliant! When his time came I was sad to see him go, but it was time. And so we got Matt Smith, the youngest doctor yet. And I was pleased. But now it is time for a new one, we had his turn, let someone new take over.





-Spoiler- The doctor has now said goodbye to Amy Pond and Rory, not to soon if you ask me, I dislike that the eleventh doctor has not seen any of his former companion, and the way Tennant went out I kind of saw it coming, he was saying goodbye to them, sadly for good. He did guest star in the Sarah Jane adventures do, with another former companion.


Nothing against the sexy Karen Gillan, just need a change.


But what we really need is a multiple doctor episode or mini series, like the 3 doctors and the 5 doctors already made, and we kind of got the two doctors in the charity special. We need the four doctors - with Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith. That would be so awesome! The eight doctor could shed some light on the time war and we get to se him transform into the ninth in a flashback. The whole ting can end with regeneration into the twelfth doctor, but who should it be?

I got a suggestion for you…





He was one of the best things about the last seasons of Smallville, never knew him before, but at once I said- he should be doctor who!  Who is with me, doctor?
Spread this picture throughout the interwebs, or make your own version if you don’t like mine, just get the message out there. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes